Saturday, September 29, 2007

A horrible ride...

A really horrible day. Soccer pictures, triple back-to-back overlapping games. Can you say...COMPLETELY EXHAUSTING? My temper has been pretty severe today, and I am so irritable that I am literally having trouble writing this post. I have already corrected about 6-7 typos.

I can't focus on anything at all. I start to do something then only minutes later start something else. By the time I go to bed, I probably won't have truly accomplished anything at all. My mind feels like a carousel, it's going in circles, with short visual flashes of different things going on in my life. The cycle continues over and over again, as I sit here wishing this horrible ride that I'm on soon comes to an end.

Thoughts of how things used to be, how things are now and how things will be in the future run repetitively in my head. Everything around me seems to be in slow motion as these thoughts enter my head and then exit just as quick as they came. I hope that life equals out in these aspects very soon. This is quite annoying and I will surely have a rough night tonight. Wish me luck. I'll post again in the morning....Nighty night!

No comments: