Friday, October 5, 2007

Today is good

Today I seem a lot more stable than what I have been for months. The 5-HTP is working wonderfully, less mood swings, more rationality, no fuzzy-headed feelings. I feel really good. I have been running myself ragged and doing things for everyone else, which is leading to neglect of MYSELF. I have always had a problem with this though. I am always willing to do whatever it takes to see those I love happy even if it means making myself miserable. If only I could find a way to add some degree of pleasure to my life. I just figure that if you do for others in time that they would return the favor. Well, with some people that thought is completely absurd. Well, here I go to start my day. I'll try to post tonight and let you know how my day went. If anyone has any ideas for adding pleasure to my life feel free to add your comments by clicking the comments link, I'm always willing to try something new in hopes of a better life.

Much Love,
Mindy

1 comment:

Therapy4help said...

A play-way method for inculcating good values and re-directing anger is better than a one-on-on session with an anger management counselor as far as kids are concerned This is because worksheets and games methods work well to bring out acceptable behavior traits in kids as opposed to as designing lesson plans that requires logical thinking is for adults only.