Sunday, September 30, 2007

Just as I suspected...

My day was exactly as I had figured it was going to be. Let's see, right now I am very angry, hurt, disappointed and pretty well confused. For two months solid everyone in this house has been complaining about our cat. So, I finally heard enough of it and put a classified in the paper for someone to take him to a good home. Well, now I am the most hated person in the world. My daughter even went as far as to tell me to leave the cat and get out of the house myself. Wow, how wonderful and supportive family is, huh? So, most of the day was spent arguing with family over my cat, and the rest was spent with me being very angry, mostly depressed though. I can't imagine my life without my Token and I feel as though I have no choice.
I am extremely tired and emotionally drained and need to go rest. This ends my post for tonight. Sleep well, because it's going to be another rough night for me. Come back tomorrow to see how my night was and how my day is going.

No comments: