Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's working...Wonderfully

Well, yesterday I went to Petsmart and picked up Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract cat litter. It was $13 for a 20 lb. bag and I really thought I was nuts for paying this price but was willing to at least try it. Also, I found a rebate form for the cost of the first bag to be refund to you with the UPC and receipt. So what did I have to lose. We brought it home and put it in Token's litter box. Within just a few minutes like magic he was using his litterbox. He is still using it today and haven't found any messes through the house yet. I am so relieved that this product worked and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a "problem" cat.

I also came across a wonder pill for my bipolar disorder. Until last night I not been taking anything for my bipolar. The medications that I was on became to expensive. It's amazing how the pharmaceutical companies have such high prices on the meds that you need so badly. But low and behold. I was doing research and found 5-HTP It's difficult to explain how it works but, I followed the recommendations for dosage on a bipolar sight 200mg @ bedtime, 50mg in the morning and at lunch. I started taking this last night and I feel wonderful, I got a great nights sleep and have felt edgy or irritable at all today. I'll keep posting on how well it works and any side effects that I may have. It has been a welcome thing for me, and I am truly ecstatic about this supplement. Last night when I first took it I did have very bothersome nausea and dry heaves, then this morning I was a little nauseous but am doing better this afternoon. The nausea is common for the first few weeks until your body becomes used to the supplement. I have to go out into the world and do a bunch of errands now and won't be back until late, I'll try to post when I get home or early tomorrow morning. Come back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

matt@wefeelfine.org